Time to cough up the truth. My name is not Fletcher. But, as we all know, there are times when you need to go incognito or operate under an alias. Like that one time last summer…
My real name is Johanna Kerrman. I am a creative concept designer and Art Director with over 20 years of experience in the trade.
I have resolved countless marketing mysteries for a number or different operators, from building consumer brands to impressive B2B contents, including:
- B2B campaigns, marketing concepts and content for major media brands such as Helsingin Sanomat, Sanoma Media Finland, Alma Talent and Iltalehti
- Content marketing strategies and concepts for large Finnish corporations
- Visual identities for companies such as Sanoma Media Finland and the 2020 Evento Awards winner Get Tomorrow event
- As well as countless design projects, websites, video concepts and, you name it
- Led a team of experienced designers and creatives
I’m a visionary problem solver. An out-of-the-box-thinker the like of which you can’t find even with the help of a tracker dog, cat or a camel. I am also curious and somewhat fearless. These characteristics, combined with a master’s degree in communications and my illustrious working history, make me an excellent marketing detective. One that leads tenderfoots into the limelights and dreamers to the firing lines.